[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4695: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3824)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4697: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3824)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4698: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3824)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4699: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3824)
SP-Studio Community • View topic - If you were a member in the old gallery...
Board index SP-Studio.de Support If you were a member in the old gallery...

If you were a member in the old gallery...

Do you have questions, need help or want to report bugs?
Post Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:58 am
Janina User avatar
Admin

Right on, can't wait to start uploading again...

Edit- I just would like to clarify, you [i]can[/] put my pictures from the old galleries into the new ones? If so, whenever you get a chance, could you put the "Totally Worth It!" pictures into my new "Everything Else..." gallery? I just wanted to bring this up because I don't have most of my old pictures anymore...

Yeah awesome :D

Janina User avatar
Admin

I started to recreate the contest winner groups now, which means you will be able to upload as many pictures as before (depending on your won contests). I added a list in the first post of this topic.

@ADePALMA1251: Unfortunately I have to save the images one by one from the old gallery too. There is no easy import... So I do this with the Wish Voting and contest pictures (which are a lot ;)), but it would be a big help if you could move your "user gallery" pictures yourself. You can upload multiple pictures at once. Sorry, but it would take me the same amount of time as you.

Is there any way to perminatley have my gallery pictures show in order according to the Title? It alwats resets to Upload Date whenever I go back to the page...

Janina User avatar
Admin

Thanks for the hint, I can change this for everbody. They should be sorted by name.

Janina, is there a way that you can block people from rating my User Gallery pictures? If so, could you also reset the current ratings? Thank you

Caribou User avatar
Mod

Janina User avatar
Admin

It is a global setting, but i think i can disallow ratings for every user gallery.

Janina User avatar
Admin

Okay, I changed the settings for the ratings now:

You can vote in the WISH VOTING gallery and the current CONTEST (after the pictures appeared).
You can NOT vote in personal user galleries anymore.

@janina *not

Janina User avatar
Admin

Oh... you are allowed to correct my spelling mistakes in the future :lol:

Caribou User avatar
Mod

It still says "not rated" under all the pictures in my gallery, but not anyone else's. Is that something that everyone has, or is something weird happening with mine?

Janina User avatar
Admin

I assume that only happens in your own gallery from your point of view. There are different settings for user galleries in general and your own user gallety. I think i can fix it.

Caribou User avatar
Mod

I've just been browsing through the old user galleries at http://www.planearium.de/sp-studio/cpg/index.php?cat=1 and it's such a shame that so few people uploaded any of their pictures to this site. There's some amazing stuff there that's no one's going to see anymore.

Return to Support