[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4695: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3824)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4697: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3824)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4698: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3824)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4699: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3824)
SP-Studio Community • View topic - How can i help?
Board index SP-Studio.de Support How can i help?

How can i help?

Do you have questions, need help or want to report bugs?
Post Sat Jul 11, 2015 9:30 pm

The title says it all!
How can I contribute to sp-studio without doing it financially?
I already shared it on social media and such, try to suggest new things, ...
I find this website AMAZING and want too help it grow! :thumbup:

Post Sat Jul 11, 2015 11:11 pm
Janina User avatar
Admin

Thank you very much for your support :).

Sharing the link is a very good way to help.
And if you see SP-Studio pictures somewhere and there is no link, you can add a comment at this place to tell where the pictures come from. Sometimes they add the link if we ask politely. I don't care about profile pictures, but some people create whole galleries full of SP-Studio pictures and act as if they have drawn them themselves... I have stopped searching for cases like this myself because there are too many, but if you see something like this your help is welcome.

Oh... and there is indeed something special you could help me with :). In which part of Belgium do you live? Do you speak French? I am searching for someone who can translate the "help" text in the SP-Studio. French is still missing.

Post Sun Jul 12, 2015 1:00 pm

Oui Oui! I can spreak French! Well, most of it!
How can I help translate it?

Post Sun Jul 12, 2015 1:35 pm
Janina User avatar
Admin

This would be great :). And if you can only translate parts of it that's already helpful.
When you click the "?" symbol in the SP-Studio you see how it will look like. This is the text in English:

The SP-Studio is the biggest tool to create your personal cartoon character in the style of the TV show "South Park". You can choose between thousands different parts and add them to your picture, for example to create look-a-likes of yourself, friends or celebrities. Then you can save this picture to your computer. They are very popular as profile picture. The item pool is updated often to give you even more possibilities.

An important part of the page is the BLOG. Here you can read about updates and write comments. I read your feedback and requests and reply to questions.
The link COMMUNIITY in the website's main menu leads to a big gallery & forum where you can register for free. Have a look, it's fun! There are monthly contests, you can show your creative SP-Studio pictures and suggest and rate new items for upcoming updates.
ABOUT tells you more about the history of this website and its creator Janina (that's me :)).

If you like SP-Studio.de and want to support it please have a look at DONATIONS.

Still questions? The F.A.Q. are REALLY useful. And if you cannot find your question answered there you can write an E-Mail to info@sp-studio.de and I will try to help you. Of course suggestions and general feedback are welcome too!

- - - - -

Here you can see your picture. If you click on a single part of it a small menu will pop up in the upper left corner - the item menu. With the item menu you can recolor, move, flip, spin or delete single items. You can drag the item menu to a different place if it is in your way.

- - - - -

Click on the menu guy or the text links to choose a category. There are the single parts for your picture.

- - - - -

Useful hints for the current category

- - - - -

Start screen
Delete whole picture
full screen mode
Save picture to your PC
Lock / unlock picture
Show / hide help

- - - - -

place
hair
skin
stuff
text
legs
hat
eyes
mouth
shirt
hands

Post Sun Jul 12, 2015 3:49 pm

Le SP-Studio est le plus grand outil pour créer votre caractère personnel de bande dessinée dans le style de l'émission de télévision "South Park". Vous pouvez choisir entre des milliers de différentes parties et les ajouter à votre image, par exemple pour créer Sosie de goûts de vous-même, des amis ou des célébrités. Ensuite, vous pouvez enregistrer cette image sur votre ordinateur. Ils sont très populaires comme photo de profil. La piscine de l'article est souvent mis à jour pour vous donner encore plus de possibilités.

Une partie importante de la page est le BLOG. Ici vous pouvez lire sur les mises à jour et de laisser un commentaire. Je lis vos commentaires et les demandes et répondre aux questions.
Le lien COMMUNITY dans le menu principal du site conduit à une grande galerie et forum où vous pouvez vous inscrire gratuitement. Jetez un coup d'oeil, il est amusant! Il ya des concours mensuels, vous pouvez montrer vos photos créatives SP-Studio et suggérer et évaluer de nouveaux éléments pour les mises à jour à venir.
Vous raconte plus sur l'histoire de ce site et son créateur Janina (moi :)).

Si vous aimez et que vous voulez SP-Studio.de à le soutenir s'il vous plaît jeter un oeil à DONS.

Encore des questions? Le F.A.Q. sont vraiment utiles. Et si vous ne trouvez pas réponse à votre question, il vous pouvez écrire un E-Mail à info@sp-studio.de et je vais essayer de vous aider. Bien sûr, des suggestions et des commentaires d'ordre général sont aussi les bienvenus!

- - - - -

Ici vous pouvez voir votre photo. Si vous cliquez sur une seule partie de celui-ci un petit menu apparaîtra dans le coin supérieur gauche - le menu des options. Avec le menu des options, vous pouvez recolorer, déplacer, retourner, essorage ou supprimer des éléments simples. Vous pouvez faire glisser le menu de l'article à un endroit différent si elle est dans votre chemin.

- - - - -

Cliquez sur le type de menu ou les liens de texte pour choisir une catégorie. Il ya des pièces uniques pour votre photo.

- - - - -

Conseils utiles pour la catégorie actuelle

- - - - -

Écran de démarrage
Supprimer image entière
mode plein écran
Enregistrer l'image sur votre PC
Verrouiller / image de déverrouillage
Afficher / Masquer l'aide

- - - - -

lieu
cheveux
peau
truc
texte
jambes
chapeau
yeux
bouche
chemise
mains

I think I got most of them (like 99%) right!
Also, if you get any French emails from info@sp-studio.de you can always send them to me and i'll translate them!
Glad I could help! :thumbup:
Have a nice day futher! ;)

Post Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:46 pm
Janina User avatar
Admin

Thank you very much! Many French speaking fans will be happy about this :).
I will include the French help with the next SP-Studio update.

Return to Support