[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4695: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3824)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4697: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3824)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4698: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3824)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4699: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3824)
SP-Studio Community • View topic - The Last of Us
Board index Off Topic Computers, Videogames & Music The Last of Us

The Last of Us

Discuss musicians, songs, IT, gaming, gadgets, the internet,...
Post Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:29 pm

Hi!
I have seen so many walkthrough's of this awesome game (if you disagree, I don't mind if you don't like the game, just don't keep going on about it) and I have always wanted to play it!!!!! Just I don't have the console you need to play on it :drop: :wall: :wall: :thumbdown: :sigh: :sigh:
And I was wondering, which console should I play it on? I want to have a great experience with this game so either play station 3 or play station 4? Which one do you think is best to play on? I'm hoping to get the console somehow.....

Post Sat Jul 11, 2015 9:49 pm

Never played it!
But ps4 has better graphics so I would suggest the ps4 but if you want it cheaper and a *Little bit* less quality you should play it on ps3!
But if you have the money I would buy the ps4 as the newer games will be on it. ;)

Return to Computers, Videogames & Music